Coaching sounds great and all … but 1:1 coaching for relationship problems?
So… You have your doubts and questions about how just one person doing the work can help a relationship. And your wondering …
→ Don’t both people need to be all in to heal a relationship?
→ How can you make progress if just one person does the work?
→ And you’re tired of being the only one to make an effort!
I hear you and I get it. In Episode 17 of Joyful Love, we’ll cover the Power of private coaching in relationships. Because sometimes, you just need a party of ONE. Listen on to hear why.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- What a relationship is.
- How unconditional love is for you.
- How coaching helps you keep boundaries
- Emotional Adulthood heals you.
- Be the person you want to be around.
- How your energy affects your world.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for The Revel Your Journey Workshop with Rachael & Cris HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
- Listen to episode 09 on Manuals HERE
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)