It’s been said that the deepest need in humans is to feel appreciated. And if we tie that to our relationships, I’d agree. One of the most important things to cultivate in your relationship is a habit of appreciation for each other.
Appreciation lets us know that we are valued, validated, and seen.
And it feels amazing.
If appreciation is missing in a relationship, the heartache is felt and distance begins.
Thankfully, a lack of appreciation doesn’t mean the relationship is doomed. With intention and understanding, you can relearn how to focus on what’s good and cultivate a home where appreciation becomes a habit.
This is an excellent episode to listen to with your partner!
What You’ll Get From This Episode:
• Why humans need appreciation
• How to appreciate yourself first.
• The importance of pausing before reacting.
• 3 Steps to cultivate an atmosphere of appreciation
• 4 Questions to ask yourself to begin an appreciation practice today.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)