It’s not uncommon for women to feel like they are the ones responsible for holding it all together. From the home to the kids. From work to making sure everyone gets fed. And the thousands of little (and big) things in between. Most women would say, “If I don’t make sure it gets done, it doesn’t get done.”
We manage it all. Sometimes well … and sometimes, not so well. Because to juggle it all gets exhausting. Can I get an Amen?
If you’re used to taking on all the responsibility and you feel like there’s not enough time for it all, today’s episode is for you.
You will learn how to find a bit more freedom for yourself, and start letting go of some things that you don’t want to do anymore.
You’ll get clear on what you want and begin trusting that there is enough time for it.
What You’ll Get From This Episode:
• How to stop doing what you don’t want to do.
• How perfectionism is keeping you stuck in the “I’ll just do it” cycle.
• How to take a break with your partner.
• How to make delegating more simple.
• 5 Steps to lighten your responsibility load.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)