Love is not a burden. It is not something that should feel exhausting. Loving doesn’t have to leave us feeling like a martyr by the end of every night. So why are so many women feeling this way about their marriage?
It’s time for a shake-up! It’s time to flip the script on Love and start seeing it for what it is – a whole lot of fun!
Yes, there are times when Love requires us to dig deep and see what we’re made of. It requires strength and intention. But what if even those moments can be easier by knowing how to bring more fun and joy to our relationships?
Listen to Episode 24 and be inspired to be the one … the one to bring the fun back to your relationship!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Love can be more fun
- How growing together during the hard times can include fun
- How bringing the fun is in your emotional power, not the activity.
- Ideas to bring more fun to your relationship
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- Listen to the episodes on People-Pleasing and Boundaries
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.