Without love, we will suffer. It’s a basic human need. But what does that mean?
We all want a partner who shows up for us, cares for us, and loves us in their own special, unique way. We deserve that.
However, if we are not loving ourselves and caring for our own mind and body on our own terms, our mental, emotional, and physical health will suffer. So even when our partners care and love for us a ton – it can not replace the love we need to give ourselves.
It is our responsibility to nurture a relationship with ourselves. And when we do, our relationship with our partner will flourish. But you first. Love starts with you first. Every time.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How our mind and body are connected.
- The beauty of seeing yourself as worthy of care and respect.
- The importance of starting now, not later.
- How your own energy affects your relationships.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.