Why do we reach for big goals? Why do we want improvement in life? Most would say it’s so we can be happier.
But what if that doesn’t work? We see people reach their goals all the time and are just as frustrated and angry at life as they were before they had that success.
We know that money does not create happiness.
We know that losing weight doesn’t create confidence.
And take a deep breath here… we know that our partners do not give us the deep joy and happiness we long for.
So why do we have goals then? If they don’t make us happy, why reach for better health, deeper connections in our relationships, and success in our own creativity and careers?
We reach for goals simply because we want to grow in life and create fun. These to things are part of being human. And if we ignore them we are ignoring part of who we are.
But achieving our goals does not create joy and contentment. That is something we get to create all on our own … with our magnificent minds.
And when we do … it makes the journey on the way to the goals so much more fun! Listen to Episode 21 to learn why we can feel joy and contentment long before our goals are achieved.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- If you’re not willing to feel contentment now, you’ll give up on your goals
- How feeling content in your marriage can help you create a better marriage.
- Hear my personal goals, struggles, and how I’m overcoming them.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)