One of the hardest parts of being human is forgiving yourself for past mistakes.
And when you’re in a long-term romantic relationship, not forgiving yourself will break that romance right in half.
We’ve all felt that shame of knowing we could have done better. And when we feel shame and guilt, we withdraw. We question everything about ourselves. We struggle to see the beauty in ourselves … which causes us to struggle to see the beauty in others.
Most of us stay in the muck of guilt and shame way too long. This hinders us from connecting with our loved ones and it stops us from personal growth.
So forgiveness needs to be part of our healing journey. However, it’s a process to own up to what you did wrong, move out of shame and into wisdom. In today’s episode, you will learn a 4 step process to practice self-forgiveness. We’ve all messed up. Every one of us. And grace and forgiveness are part of our healing journey.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How unforgiveness of one’s self affects your relationships
- The four A’s to Self Forgiveness
- How to Own Your True To Life Story
- What Actions to take now.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)