Committing to change and growth will inevitably bring uncomfortable feelings. And we tend to avoid discomfort in our human experience. So we give up on our goals over and over.
And then we beat ourselves up and heap piles of judgment on ourselves for … being human.
We all do it. But there’s a better way.
What if we started getting comfortable with discomfort? What if we embraced it instead of running from it? This is the way to finally accomplish those big goals. Listen on to hear how.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- How discomfort is the currency for growth
- You choose how much you pay for growth
- Discomfort is a gift.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)