When we face challenging times, it’s natural to sink into despair. However, in this episode, I challenge you to pause during those most challenging times and find just a few minutes to be in the present moment and find something, anything to be grateful for.
Gratitude not only gives you a small break from the worry and stress, it changes your brain chemistry to feel more joy. It helps us sleep. It gives us hope. And we could all use a bit more of that!
Listen to episode 16 to hear my gratitude practice during the most challenging times.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- The importance of gratitude.
- How Gratitude affects brain chemistry.
- My outdoors gratitude routine.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
Mentioned On The Show:
If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)