Setting myself up for success first thing in the morning has been a total game-changer for me.
Knowing that every morning I get to wake up and do what I want to feed my soul and care for my body and mind helps me enter the day with gratitude and peace.
I didn’t always have a morning routine. I woke up and let life just happen to me. When I tried to create a routine for myself, it fell apart at least 80% of the time.
But when I realized it didn’t have to be perfect, I then found the consistency that worked for me.
Listen to episode 15 to hear my top four suggestions for a healthy morning routine.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- The four most important things to add to your mornings.
- How learning something new affects your brain.
- Commitment to your routine is more important than how much time you spend.
- How to drop perfectionism and find a routine that works for you.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for The Big Magical Life Workshop with Rachael & Cris HERE.
- Purchase The Complete Confident Marriage Workshop HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)