Difficult discussions can be the death of a good relationship. But with a little mind-management and emotional ownership, you can start to bring life back into your relationship even during those hard conversations.
Good communication can be an opportunity to understand your partner even more. It can be a time to pause and get curious!
It’s a beautiful and magical gift to feel that initial discomfort of disagreeing and lean into it, trust it, and use it to build more connection!
Listen to Episode 14 to hear 5 steps to communicate better even when the discussion gets tricky!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- How to have a difficult discussion in 5 steps.
- The importance of allowing your feelings.
- How your nervous system takes over and what to do about it.
- How to get curious and listen.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for The Big Magical Life Workshop with Rachael & Cris HERE.
- Purchase The Complete Confident Marriage Workshop HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)