Difficult conversations are part of marriage. And it can be uncomfortable to start one. Your nervous system goes on overload. You feel tense, stressed, and like you want to RUN!
This is why we often avoid hard talks and simply hold in our feelings and let them fester.
But If you hold in your frustration or confusion, it’ll come out eventually … often with passive-aggressive anger.
Let’s change that!
In this episode, you’ll learn how to get comfortable with uncomfortable conversations. You’ll reach solutions to your marriage problems more quickly – while you stay connected!
Tune in and learn:
- How to be aware of your emotions in the moment and remain present with your partner.
- Why you don’t have to be right!
- How To listen to your partner’s perspective so YOU can be heard too.
- 4 Steps to help difficult conversations flow and reach better solutions
Listen now and have better conversations tonight!
Mentioned On The Show
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for a Free Class on How To Change Your Relationship With One Shift.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
- The YouTube Channel
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)