Are date nights a regular occurrence for you and your partner? If not, it’s time to prioritize it.
But what would you even do – dinner and a movie? I LOVE dinner and a movie. But I also like to spice it up sometimes and think outside the box.
In today’s episode, I share with you several ideas to take your dates to the next level and welcome in more joy and fun as a couple.
I also share what it was like to stop drinking alcohol and to relearn how to relax and connect without wine.
Listen to today’s episode to hear how to bring fun to your dates – whether you’re alcohol-free or not!
In this Episode, you’ll learn:
- All about my 2-year journey of giving up alcohol and how it affected date nights
- About the 27-year-old Date Night Book that got Cris and I through our first year of dating and beyond.
- The importance of having regular dates with your partner.
Click the link above to hear the full episode or listen below on iTunes or Spotify.
Mentioned On The Show
- The NEW YouTube Channel
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for a Free Class on How To Change Your Relationship With One Shift.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
- The Adventure Challenge Date Books
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)