Do you feel pressure to meet your relationship goals fast? You want better communication, more intimacy, and you want to feel like a team. And you want it yesterday already!
I get it. Once we know what we want and decide to go after it, we want to hurry up and see success. But what if your growth in certain areas is slow … and as long as there is steady, consistent movement forward … what if that’s okay?
Pressure for the perfect relationship now, can hinder your ability to connect on a deep level. And it also zaps the fun right out of improving your relationship!
Listen to today’s episode to hear the case for slowing down and taking some pressure off!
Listen on at the link above or your favorite platform below!
Mentioned On The Show
- The NEW YouTube Channel
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for a Free Class on How To Change Your Relationship With One Shift.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)