In today’s episode of the Joyful Love Podcast, you’ll hear Day 3 of The Connected Communication challenge. These skills will help you build connection and friendship with your life-long partner!
1. Why you shouldn’t be a mind-reader.
2. How to be open to your partner’s influence – even if you’re independent and opinionated like me! And ….
3. Exactly how many problems to work on at a time!
If you think your partner should know what you’re thinking, if you’re annoyed when your partner shares their opinion, or if your conversations turn into a “bash each other” fest … this episode is for you!
Mentioned On The Show
- The NEW YouTube Channel
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for a Free Class on How To Change Your Relationship With One Shift.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)