If you’re a woman, you’ve been socialized to believe that the main reason for getting healthy is to look good in a bikini. You’ve also been told the lie that you have to be super thin to be healthy. This puts an enormous amount of pressure on us.
Our self-confidence is often tied to our weight and dieting becomes something that takes up a lot of our thinking. It’s exhausting. And we give up.
In today’s episode, I share with you how shifting your reason for getting healthy from ‘looking good in a bikini’ to ‘increasing your energy’ is the best way to honor and respect your body on a whole new level!
Listen to the full episode to learn three steps to listening to what your body really needs and increasing your physical energy in the process!
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- My NEW YouTube Channel!
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for Free Classes.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)