Most of us have a seriously hard time loving and valuing ourselves if we don’t feel productive. We tie our worth and lovability to how much we accomplish in a day, a week, or a year.
So in this episode, I invite you into my inner world this week while I’m recovering from Covid. I was on a forced rest – and my brain was having a fit!
I didn’t feel like myself. I questioned my worth. I even questioned if anything I ever did was any good – from parenting to coaching – my brain catastrophized everything this week.
Tune in to learn the 2 most important questions I asked to help me connect with myself again.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for Free Classes.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)