What do we want? Rest.
When do we want it? Now.
How do we get it? Well, it’s simple, we have to stop thinking everything needs to be done before we’re allowed to rest.
We have to stop the deep-seated belief that everything around us needs to be done better and/or perfect.
And we need to stop people-pleasing those around us to the point of feeling resentful about it.
In today’s episode, I talk about some of the reasons why it’s easier to do things by yourself, rather than asking for help – and what to do about it.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for free classes to uplevel your marriage!
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
- FED UP: Emotional Labor, Women, And The Way Forward by Gemma Hartley
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)