Our emotions are here for a reason. They teach us. They give us important information. They shine a flashlight on what we need to change.
And yet, they get brushed aside or buried so that we can quickly move on to the next important task.
We tell ourselves, “I’m just being too sensitive.” Yet when we do this, we miss important lessons. We miss an opportunity to listen to our souls.
So when my 16-year-old son shared a story with me of how he stopped to process an emotion, I knew I wanted to share it with you.
But here’s the thing – as frustrating as this is, there are a few things that are not helping.
If you find yourself rushing through stress, ignoring irritation and frustration, or brushing any other feeling aside, this episode is for you.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for free classes to uplevel your marriage!
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)