Face your fears! Step out of your comfort zone!
If you’ve been in the self-help world for long, you’ve definitely heard these two phrases – over and over.
And you’ve also been told to stop hustling and to let go of stress.
As women, we want both. We want peace in our lives and we want the freedom to go after our big dreams and the courage to face our fears.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn 3 tools to help calm your nervous system and create peace in your body so that you can avoid burnout or giving up.
What’s that uncomfortable thing you want to do? What is one fear you need to face to get there? Let’s create enough comfort to get your heart and mind on board!
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go HERE to watch a free class and get on my newsletters.
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)