In today’s episode, you’ll hear Day 5 of The Rekindle Your Marriage Workshop.
You’ll hear the importance of investing in two of your most important assets: Your mind and your marriage.
Studies have shown the best use of one’s time and money is in their own emotional wellness and relationships.
Your mind and marriage are more important than any material items or experience you could buy … because the latter … is temporary. But your Mind and your Relationships are not.
If you’re a married woman … and especially a married woman with kids, you are not used to investing in yourself.
For me, during much of my marriage and parenting, I came last. Not because others were trying to put me last … but because I put myself last.
Then one day I realized that the best thing I could do to help my family was to take incredible care of my own mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
After that, I realized the next best thing I could do for myself and my family, was to do my part in creating a marriage that was whole and healthy.
Brain fitness + Relationship fitness = a pretty incredible life.
Listen on to find out why.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Click Here for the Free Workbook for the Rekindle Your Marriage Workshop
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)