Many couples don’t always see things eye to eye. This can lead to arguing, criticizing, and blaming, which can be detrimental to a healthy relationship.
But what if you don’t have to agree to have a healthy relationship?
What if your differences are FOR your good?
What if you can be on the same team … with totally different abilities and opinions?
But most married couples, over time, use their differences against themselves. They begin to treat each other like enemies.
On the Day 4 Replay, you’ll learn how to operate like you’re on the same team, you’ll see things from your partners’ perspective, and celebrate your WINS together. To create a relationship that feels really good to be in … you MUST act like you’re on the same team.
Let’s start cultivating friendship again!
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Click Here for the Free Workbook for the Rekindle Your Marriage Workshop
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)