When you approach your relationship with the foundation that you are both worthy of total and complete love, you create safety in your marriage.
✅ Safety to get curious about your differences.
✅ Safety to connect and be vulnerable with each other.
✅ Safety to have different opinions without criticism.
✅ Safety to let your fire be lit up be each other! 😉
How have you been withholding love from yourself? And where can you lean into giving yourself the love and acceptance that you need?
Where have you been withholding love from your partner? And where can you lean into the joy of offering love and acceptance to your Main Squeeze this week?
Feel the peace that this one shift – the lovability rule – brings to your relationship!
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Click Here for the Free Workbook for the Rekindle Your Marriage Workshop
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)