With healthy communication, many couples don’t need lots of boundaries. Shocker, I know!! But we can have the freedom to ebb and flow with each other and trust ourselves to respect each other in our conversations.
Yet, there are times, when we do need to take a step back and ask ourselves, “why do I feel taken advantage of here?” Or, “Why do I feel like I’m not honoring my own needs?
When you feel like you’re being walked all over, or that someone is treating you in a way that you don’t agree with, the first step is to get clear on what boundaries you need to create.
Listen to episode 12 and learn how to create better boundaries.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Why the approach we’ve been taking to boundaries is not helpful
- Who a boundary is for
- What a boundary is not
- Why you are in control of appropriate boundaries
- How boundaries help you to be in charge of your own emotions.
Grab a pen and notebook … you’ll wanna take notes on this one!
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Get more help with The Confident Marriage Workshop here: https://www.rachaelcunninghamcoaching.com/confidence
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)