Why is intimacy the first thing we put on a shelf in long-term relationships?
There are many reasons…many understandable reasons. Sometimes, it’s just natural to need to focus on other things.
However, what begins with a small break because of real life that you go through such as:
… becomes a routine of putting intimacy off until later.
After a while, guilt and resentment start to creep in, and misunderstandings, miscommunication, and hurt feelings pile up so high that we don’t even know how to get back to enjoying the precious gift of intimacy anymore.
I believe you can start small and begin with grace for you and your partner. And with a few simple tools, you can bring sex and intimacy back to your relationship … consistently.
Grab a pen and notebook … you’ll wanna take notes on this one!
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- The Three Basic Needs To Bring Intimacy Back
- The Importance of Simple Pleasures
- Power Thoughts To Get You In The Mood!
- Power Questions To Open Your Mind To Solve Your Unique Problems In The Bedroom
Mentioned On The Show:
- Purchase The Complete Confident Marriage Workshop Here: https://www.rachaelcunninghamcoaching.com/confidence
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)