I’ve been waiting for this! An opportunity to bring my husband on the show with me.
His name is Cris Cunningham and he’s been by my side for 24 years. We’ve lived a lifetime together – and some years have been so hard that it feels like 5 lifetimes!
But growing and learning in this life with each other has been a beautiful gift.
Cris Loves Stories. From the time we met, he’s been passionate about telling stories – through acting, writing, and film-making.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of the stories we tell ourselves. Our minds are creative, imaginative, and spectacular! However, they gravitate to the negative. And we tend to beat ourselves and each other up.
If this helped us actually do better, I’d say let’s keep it up. But it doesn’t. The negative stories we tell ourselves about who we are, hold us back.
But when we change the way we talk to ourselves – when we change the way we see our partners – we open the door to possibilities. We become expansive and love bigger. Because that’s how we’re made. We are made full of love and kindness – when we tap into our true selves, everything changes. For the better!
Listen to Episode 10 of Joyful Love to hear our discussion on our worthiness of LOVE.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Why the stories we tell ourselves matter.
- The importance of seeing eachother.
- Why it starts with Self-Love and Care.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Cris Cunningham’s Blacker Acronym:
These are what we see in the universe. We are not separate from the universe. We are part of this beauty – so be it, live it, accept it!
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)