It’s an amazing feeling to trust you and your partner to show up in any circumstance life gives you and grow through it. This trust in yourself and your marriage doesn’t just happen. It comes from trying and failing – over and over – until you succeed.
That complete trust in yourself and your partner is Marriage Confidence.
You’ll know you have it when you can have really hard days and not question your relationship while you’re working through it.
This kind of confidence is one of the most important things I teach my clients. Not just confidence in themselves, but confidence in their partner and in their marriage as a whole.
In Episode 08 of Joyful Love, we talk about how to cultivate confidence in yourself first, and then in your marriage.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Three concepts to adopt to create your own Self Confidence.
- Have confidence in your partner (even before they have it in themself!)
- Have the confidence to solve any problem that comes your way.
- Create confidence in your sex life.
Mentioned On The Show:
- The Confident Marriage Workshop: Sign Up Here
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)