Why does he chew like that? Other people probably feel sorry for me because my partner is so strange. Why are they suddenly dressing so weird? Can’t they read the room a bit more? Her hair has gotten out of control. Why is he SO obsessed over this one interest? They’re so sensitive to everything. He’s so anti-social.
CAN’T THEY JUST BE NORMAL???
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions, you’re not alone.
If there’s one thing we all have in common, it’s that our partners can have strange tendencies that we aren’t used to yet!
Join me in this episode to learn why this is a good thing and how having a partner that’s a little weird gives us freedom to be our little bit weird selves too!
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Why you want freedom in your relationship to be exactly who you are
- Why you want your partner to have freedom to be exactly as they are
- Those of us with weird partners and friends are the lucky ones
- How the idea of ‘normal’ started
- Learn what’s really causing your irritations (hint: It’s not your partner)
Mentioned On The Show:
Go here to watch a free class and receive my weekly newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)