We as a culture tend to wait for big accomplishments or events like anniversaries and birthdays to celebrate life.
But what if we stop waiting? What if we celebrate now? What if we see the beauty in the struggle – the magic of each and every day … and we celebrate the small stuff more?
Life isn’t perfect. I’m not perfect. My husband isn’t perfect. We have lots of growth to do as humans and we’re learning this life as we go! And we need to start celebrating the journey as much (or more) than the destination.
Join me to find out why celebrating the small stuff in life is so important to a joyful life and marriage.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Why I raised a glass and toasted my husband on one of our hardest days.
- How to stop putting all the focus on the hard stuff in life.
- Why fighting and resisting negative feelings keep you stuck in victim mode.
- Learn to be present with what is and celebrate in the moment.
Mentioned On The Show:
Cris Cunninghams recent Movie: Squat – Follow them on Instagram for updates here: https://www.instagram.com/thenetherregion/
If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
Go here to watch a free class and receive my weekly newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)