When I got married 24 years ago, I knew it wouldn’t be perfect … but I had no idea how intense our journey would be. I had no idea how much our love would need to carry us.
For a while … I forgot that our love COULD carry us. In the hard times, I forgot that I was in charge of my own Joy in life.
So I just hoped things would get better. I hoped we would figure it out. But buried in that hope was a cycle of self-loathing and blaming. It was a cycle that disconnected me and my husband.
Our relationship didn’t get better until I realized that I had everything I needed inside of me to feel better. Everything I needed to heal from my past, connect with my husband and to create more Joy in my life was already in me. I just needed to know how to tap into it.
And when I did, I felt more at peace. Our marriage became solid. And our love would indeed, carry us through all the rough waters – no matter how deep and wide it got.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Why it helps to look at marriage holistically
- How understanding how your brain works is the way to total healing
- When you make changes in one relationship, your relationship with EVERYONE improves.
- Drop the rule books to find joy in your marriage!
Mentioned On The Show:
If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
Go here to watch a free class and receive my weekly newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)